Monday, January 14, 2013

This Could Take All Night

Long Beach Harbor on a gusty winter twilight

Again, my blogging time has slipped away from me.

Although I'm doing a decent job of putting up a daily post, I would like to write more things with actual substance. I don't think that I'm totally failing at this goal, but I can do better. Nevertheless, we make the most out of the time available, doing our best with the situation in which we find ourselves.

Therefore, tonight's post will consist of a few photographs, images that I've taken over the past few days that caught my fancy. Outside and inside, any location presents interesting sights. ;-)

The claustrophobic trail through the library's book-laden shelves

And, to celebrate the birthday of Dave Grohl, let's listen to some music.


Here are a few fine songs from the Foo Fighters:

"This Is a Call"

"Everlong"

"Learn to Fly"

"Times Like These"

"Best of You"

"Long Road to Ruin"

"Rope"


Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment