Saturday, January 12, 2013

Abominations of the Apocalypse

Rodeo, Sakura, and Kaili from Tokidoki's Unicorno Series

There's a toy shop in the southern part of Torrance called Pop Monster, which I get to on infrequent occasions. I'm not big on collecting, but I can appreciate the interesting toys and artworks on display. Well, as I was strolling out of my local library a few days ago, I noticed that they put up a nice showcase of the types of goodies that can be found at the store.

Yeah, it's a bit twisted, but I adore toys with a sense of humor. Therefore, here are a few photographs for Silly Saturday. ;-)

Smorkin Labbit from Kidrobot.

And then there were a few critters from the Apocalypse.

Kidrobot's Dunny Apocalypse Series, with Road Warrior by Huck Gee, Meltdown by Chris Ryniak, and Illuminati by Jermaine Rogers.

Fun stuff!!!


And a couple more for good measure.

Kidrobot's Dunny Series 2012, with Ping and Pong by Mauro Gatti

Miruku from Tokidoki's Moofia collection

And here are a few vids:

Tokidoki Unicorno review

Kidrobot Dunny Apocalypse Unboxing


Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment