Thursday, September 6, 2012

Candy Apples

Candy apples featuring images of Merida from Brave

One of the worst things about getting old is giving up on various delicious treats, scrumptious culinary delights that sweetened childhood and granted sugary solace through the trials of early adulthood. Now, as middle age advances, these caloric comforts do greater harm than good. It is a bitter goodbye to my darling desserts.

But diet and exercise are the necessities to a healthy lifestyle. Yeah, I know that I've made these promises here at Paideia before, but this time I mean it. ;-)

We'll see how it goes, but I'm getting too old to keep on eating like a kid. So long, dear candy apples! Farewell, chocolate chip cookies! (Of course, pumpkin pie is still allowed a seasonal visit for the Autumn holidays.)

Since we are on the topic of candies, let's look at some vids.

"Apples Dipped in Candy" by Kacey Jones

"I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow

"California Gurls" by Katy Perry


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment