Friday, August 31, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon

Blue Moon (August 31, 2012)

Yeah, posting has been slow. I've been on a vacation from blogging, trying to get various priorities and obligations of my life in order. However, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to share a photo of the "Blue Moon" with you all.

I plan on being back banging out regular blog posts next Tuesday. I'm thinking of going more "Image of the Day" heavy, mainly to always have new content up on the front page. My interest in photography has steadily increased into an avid hobby; I really enjoy taking pictures.

So, have a great weekend. Enjoy the Labor Day festivities.

Let's listen to some music to capture the moment. ;-)

Here are some vids:

"Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy

"Moonlight Sonata, 1st movement" by Ludwig von Beethoven


"Blue Moon" performed by Nat King Cole


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment