Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Flowers: Pink Jade

Fuchsia: Pink Jade

I've been thinking about putting up a "Weekly" Wrap post, but it's probably best to let that tradition fall away. I originally started those posts to create an index, recording the general topics that were discussed over the course of the week. However, that was back when I was averaging nearly two posts per day.

Now, I'm lucky to reach one post per two days. Moreover, my current blogging style leans towards quickie posts. I rarely do the long essay format anymore. Not only do I not have the time, but those types of posts were rarely crowd favorites.

Oh well, at least we still have Friday Flowers. ;-)

Fuchsia: Pink Jade at the South Coast Botanic Garden

And some music. . .

Here are a few vids:

"The Nothing Song" by Fuchsia

"Amongst Anemones" by Jade


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment