Saturday, August 11, 2012

Butterfly and Dahlia

Butterfly upon a dahlia (Pooh) at the South Coast Botanic Gardens

I don't like doing consecutive flower posts, but today I was able to snap this lovely photo and I just had to share it with you all.

I'm not a butterfly person. So, I don't know what this one is called, but the flower is a dahlia, with the unattractive name of "Pooh." Yeah, it's not very romantic to be strolling with your significant other and beckoning her over to put her nose in the "pooh." Nevertheless, they are beautiful flowers.

Well, since I can't focus on the dahlia, I guess we'll have to admire the butterfly. ;-)

And some music. . .

Here are a few vids:

"Butterfly" by Lenny Kravitz

"Sleeps with Butterflies" by Tori Amos

"Butterfly" by Jamiroquai

"Butterfly" by Smile.dk

"Butterfly" by Dave Matthews Band


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment