Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Flowers: Walking on Sunshine

Rosa Floribunda: Walking on Sunshine

Hey!!! It's Friday and we've got some flowers, some beautiful roses!!!

A while back, I decided to limit my flower posts to only one per Weekly Wrap cycle. That was a mistake. I've been snapping photos at my regular pace, which has led to a huge build up of lovelies that I would have liked to share with you all. So, I'll be returning to my old tradition.

If it's Friday, then there will be flowers. ;-)

And, hopefully, some poetry as well.

Rosa Floribunda: Walking on Sunshine

But, for now, let's just celebrate these All-American pretties. And don't it feel good?

Yeah, with Summer on the way, we'll be hitting our old haunts again. These roses are from the Rose garden at the South Coast Botanic Garden. It's always a thrill to head up there for an afternoon stroll among the flowers.

Rosa Floribunda: Walking on Sunshine

Of course, with a name like that, you know that I'm obligated to link to this vid:

"Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & the Waves


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment