Monday, April 23, 2012

I Want a Clydesdale

Parked Budweiser truck making a delivery, but where are the Clydesdales? ;-)

Nothing much to share tonight. Honestly, I'm a bit drained, hoping to get my mojo back in order soon but realizing that I'm going through one of those cyclical phases of the "blahs" that all writers, great or small, experience. But that doesn't mean that my ability to write has up and vanished.

It just means that I'm having a tough time developing a thesis with eloquence and artistry. My words are not failing me, but I might be failing them. ;-)

But, hopefully, we can amuse ourselves with meandering thoughts and whimsical play. We can dream of ponies and balloons.

Well, there are no ponies, but we've found some balloons.

A bit of popcorn and lemonade go a long way to having a good time on a hot Spring afternoon.

Yum!!! LJ loves kettlecooked popcorn and fresh squeezed lemonade!!!

And some music will make the night go right.

Back when I would post a lot on Facebook, this is when I'd write "Misery Loves Company" for my friends. Ah, the good ol' days. ;-)

"Who's Sorry Now" by Connie Francis

"At the River" by Groove Armada

"Perfidia" by Carola Standertskjold


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment