Monday, November 21, 2011

Random Images from Downtown Disney

Lion King Statue in Downtown Disney's World of Disney Shop

Yeah, the holidays keep me busy. ;-)

Here are a some images from my trip to Downtown Disney.

Sheriff Woody Pride from the Toy Story series, built out of Legos

I'd like to go visit Downtown Disney on a bright and less hectic day to take some less rushed photographs. There are actually a lot of cool little details scattered around.

Fortunately for me, it didn't start raining until I was on my way out.

Although Thanksgiving is yet to arrive, it's Christmas time at Disney.

The entry to the Disneyland Hotel, under Mickey's magic hat

Jessica Rabbit shot glasses

Porcelain by Steven Daily, displayed at D Street

Entry to Downtown Disney with ESPN Zone in the background

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment